Tuesday, July 28

my room in such a mess.
im having mood swings again.
i dont feel like goin anywhere.
i feel like going home.
although home is just 15 minutes away, i can only go home this evening.
thats 5 more hours and counting.
i miss my comfortable spot on the couch and i miss my bed.

stupid recreational club.
i hate you.
why do you always have to make me unhappy.
i was suppose to be happy when theres a meeting.
but now. its just meaningless.
HAHA

i miss gillespie.
he always think im angry at him.
i miss keith ari too.
where have all my friends gone to?
they move on and leave me :(
i miss my bestfriendddsssssss......

i shall keep money to go MIRI!
everyday i shall keep around rm 10 (wah sik makan lalu) by end of the month i have rm 300
rm 128 for the tickets, rm 30 for the sister's fuel and the rest is for me to spend.YEAH!
i shall do that.
i want to go miri 15 august.
miri is my happy getaway.