Friday, August 7

dear zayy and jay lian,
I MISS YOU BOTH BADLY AND DEEPLY. i love you both to the core of my heart.
i wish i can do the love emoticon thing the picture of the heart thing, but ZAYY dont want to teach me. :( HAHA

its so hot im red all over like lobster. SO HOT THE HAZE GOING TO KILL ME. i take bath like freaking 4 times a day. not everyday since the schedule is not to my liking but if i get the time and effort to walk all the way back to my stupid 3rd floor apartment i would take bath 4 times a day. depending on my mood.
i have freaking a lot to do. i am scared. i know what im learning is basics and i should not complain. BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND A SINGLE THING. i mean i understand but the mood of studying always faeds away.

I SHOULD LISTEN TO CLASS AND START JOTTING DOWN NOTES (but im too lazy)

right now i should be studying freaking materials since im so left behind but i'd rather sleep or stare at the wall. staring at the phone wont help either. the boyfriend does not exsit anymore. private matters.

im having my daily mood swing this morning and it bugs the hell out of the technician. i dislike the technician. EEEEEE...

i should make more chinse friends in class....they are HILARIOUS AND FREAKING CLEVER. i mean it.they're awesome especially this guy name derek and hes hot too ;)

ok ive been onilne too long. and i've missed ariyadi's phone call twice. -.-"