Wednesday, June 17

i will not .....




who would have thought my mum would say yes i'll be there in an hour time. :0

so the story starts from 10am this morning.
as usual i would wake up at 10am. took my long bath and start to stare at my face. around 11am i went down. on the tell and open the doors and windows. soon after, the postman come by.i went through the mail and saw my VIP pass for the MANGO sale. at first i was excited. yeah. sakai. FIRST time i got vip pass for sale preview. HAH.

so i went with melina, mari and pat.
and met some old school mates and tuition friends and my ex-roommate

:)

and later i called my mum to ask if she wants to come over to spring.

so surprise surprise she say "yeah. sure. in an hour time"

wow mummy. way to go!
didnt bought much tho. the collection is not to be crazy about or maybe im into new style now.

HAHA.
i will stay true to MANGO AND FOREVER 21.
:)
:)

.im tired. nites