Wednesday, July 8

sorry for the late update . i've been busy with uni and stuff.
AS YOU ALL KNOW I STARTED UNI LAST WEEK. YES I AM IN UNIMAS.

i was like so effin sad that i got in unimas. but now im ok with it.
im taking civil engineering btw.
its not my 1st choice in the UPU application. wait... its not even my choice.
but what the hell. maybe malaysian government have some miracle plan for me.
FINGERS CROSS!

so orientation week was last week. IT WAS FUN! not as hard as in labuan. this was just fun and laid back. as assumed. i did many silly embarrassing things. im aging but my sillyness is not going away.
i participate in malam kebudayaan kolej, the tarik tali and wont 1st place, fooled around a lot.
i escaped the 1st orentation night but WTF. the people here either call me MELANIE, BOBO OR ABU. i have my own cheer team who everytime they see my call me ABU. yes they are just so weird. but im liking the attention. FOR NOW.

this week we started class. im always lost. i got lost while searching for my classes, i got lost going to toilet. haha. i sound like a bimbo. but seriously, UNIMAS is damn big.i kid you not. luckily for me, in the civil course theres a lot of nice people. my friends are mostly guys. so when i get tired they carry my bag. haha. and they eat with me. they bear with my noises, my endless talking, my clumsy-ness and my hyperness. they save me seats when im late but its the 1 st week so i am always punctual these days. hehe.

every morning i walk to class. my apartment ( i stay in apartment now.not dorm) is 15 minutes walk from my faculty so i walk every morning to class and every evening back home. i eat lunch with the boys and i walk home with the boys. i am greatful to have such good people as my friend. :) despite the fact that i actually carry umbrella to class. i am still DARK. i get darker each day. its saddening.

what else?.... hmm...... oh the guy that i have always admired is here in UNIMAS but hes taking different course. but i see him everyday. :)he my best friend. SKINNY! dont go far.

im tired. bye.

XX