Tuesday, June 23



im hungry and sleepy. IM ALWAYS SLEEPY. i wake up in the morning , took my bath and im sleepy again! what am i going to do to myself!

i need to set things straight now that im starting UNIVERSITY in 4 days. eekk... im grateful but im not so happy.

that babi flu H1N1 is insane... im scared to go out. :/

but i need to go out. i havent buy my toileteries and stationery and food.
yeah. even tho my house is like 15 minutes drive from my uni, i still pay for the hostel and i still buy food for stock.
HAHA
my mom agreed i can go home anytime . anytime excites me. which mean i can go home after class and only stay at the hostel if i want private time.
knowing me that would only happen when exam is near.

i want a blackberry curve. i know im late to like it. and its no more the "in" thing but im lambat . i like it now!

what i need/want:

food
ipod classic
sleep
water
new sleeping pants
new black shoes
get my hair trimmed
eyebrow trimmed
price my ear (not the lobe)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and more.
im gonna go eat.
X