Monday, July 20


today i woke up around 830. the alarm was set at 70 but since i have no class for the day. im safe. i went to the jabatan pengurusan kewangan to take my confirmation slip. i was so confident that it is ready SHIT la belum sign sign juak! i had to walk like what it seems like 2km from my dorm just to receive a bad new. HAISH!
then i walk over to the pusat bahasa to drop my BM subject cause i think that im busy enough for the 1st sem and i do not want to repeat my 1st sem subjects. I HAD TO RUN UP TO THE 3RD FLOOR . and what news did i get? i have to write a letter. HAISH. so i went to the library to print my assigment. so that was a sucess.
Then i ate lunch. after lunch i met E for awhile. hehehe. i was so shy its embrassing. . . .
but the meeting was not so great cause after awhile we fought about something nonsense. THE OTHER PERSON who i personally think is not relevant about the subject. but i dont know la.
so menyusahkan to explain.....


IM TIRED.