Wednesday, July 22

wireless in the campus suck ass. but im grateful this place even have wireless and i get full connection. unlike some apartments. HEHE
im having mood swings. i was ok this morning and part of this afternoon. but something bugs me just now when we were having that meeting for that archery. so i was kinda in a bad mood. i search for my brother to bring me eat cause i just dont feel like eating cafeteria food but the search failed. :(
i miss that someone. but im also so confused. stupid mix signals.

i hate being jealous and hypotricical.

i wish i can be so free again.
im sleep deprived and hungry but i dont feel like eating nor do i feel like sleeping. i feel like talking but i dont know who to talk to. i want to go on and on about stupid things. i had my chance just now but i dont feel like talking about silly things with him.

i wish i had the one tree hill dvds and i could go on and on watching oth.
i used to have marthon and cry .
i want to watch gilmore girls too. :'(
mood swings suck bog time. it ruin my suppose to be a great time.

I HATE YOU MOODY MOODS.