Sunday, August 16



im on holiday.yeay yeay one week off from walking under the hot sun :)
but this holiday i have loads to do. the amount of words and works that i have to endure is just painful but never the less i love my sunday afternoon nap. today i slept for 4 hours and had a fantastic dream
i woke up and text stalk ariyadi. although he refuse to reply me cause he insist he have other life besides me haha i will not give up.
so last two thursdays when we were having dinner in unimas,i saw this amazingly HOT boy from cempaka dorm. OH MY WAS I EXCITED. i did what a checky girl did. flip my hair and stared. and i think he noticed cause i saw him looked at me. HAHA. yes that was my bimbo moment. hes hot so hot. now everyday i shall eat at cempaka just to see him.
oh hot sexy boy,how i long to see yoy again.HAHA. kenja