Monday, August 17

it is agreed that i am not born to be an artist. but i did a good job with the kitty dont i? i name it watermelon. HAHA.
i have not been sleeping well. last night i tried to sleep. first try was at 1am. what a mother F failure. second try 130am. work out well enough until 145.-.-" WOKE UP SUDDENLY. 3rd try was at 3am. whoaaaaaaa... 3rd try IS a charm. so i slept unitl 7 FREAKING AM. woke up. tried very hard to fall back to sleep. but no. i just had to be wide awake. so i called ariyadi. ahah. hes always the mangsa. sorry ariyadi. its a habit. so he was suppose to come over but sadly his dad had to use the transport. so :(:(:( nobody entertained me until 1130. i went down,ate breakfast watched tv until 11 dad called and told me to cook rice. so i cook the rice and rushed upstairs to take my bath. i might get scolded for being such a messy young lady. ok bare in mind i post this with an half awake brain. so i dont think my sentences make sense.
so i studied hard today. i study study and study. i drank 5 cups of tea and 1 cup of coffee. i feel genius today.haha.
so far its been a good day. my daily mood swings is not here to attack me today :) im peaceful

so i guess thats all la. haha. no depressing post. my mind dont think much today. i have aggregates and sieve analysis to think about.
X