Saturday, June 20

FYI I DO NOT LIKE TO BE TAGGED FOR NO REASON.
but please do continue tagging.
i'll remove it myself

SOMETIMES MY FRIENDS ANNOY ME.

i just hate it sometimes . . .

especially when they start asking me where do i buy my clothes and start copying

i hate it when they ask me questions that they are very well aware i wont answer

i hate it when they take picture of me when i asked them not to. NICELY.

i hate it when they start comparing.

but most of all i hate it when they suck up to each other. and start saying shit like.
-.-"
sometimes my friends are just so high school

BUT ALL THIS IS AN EXCEPTION FOR ZAYYIDAH ZAIDI.
only she and i can do these things.
because WE ARE SHIZ.
hahaha.

but seriously they are just so annoying.
i hate attention seeking chicks who likes to giggle inappropriately and ACT WERIRD IN FRONT OF BOYS. THINK YOU SO COOL LA?